A career with MCI The Doctor’s Office is more than using your talent and experience to earn a living; it’s about choosing a workplace where you can truly make a difference. Enjoy the autonomy of leading a clinic supported by a management group that is one of the best in the business. The clinic encompasses Walk-In Medical, Family Practice, Specialists, and virtual care services.
MCI The Doctor’s Office has an opportunity for a Clinic Manager at our Main Exchange clinic located at 800 Steeles Ave. W, Suite 4A Thornhill, ON L4J 7L2.
Reporting to the VP of Clinic Operations, the Clinic Manager will be responsible for daily clinic operations and accounting functions, physician relations, and team management. In addition, as manager, you will oversee the implementation of company-wide programs and timely reporting of clinic data. Embracing the MCI philosophy of treating each patient with dignity, care, respect, and enthusiasm, you will ensure your team delivers patient care excellence and physician support.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Manage clinical and administrative staff.
- Addresses patient concerns and issues
- Provide coverage of administrative roles when necessary.
- Managing day-to-day operations to ensure the clinic is operational, including potential IT troubleshooting.
- Provide ongoing training, development, and regular performance evaluation of clinic operations staff.
- Participate in the recruitment process of hiring, orientation, and training of clinical and administrative staff.
- Acts as the primary contact with clinic staff and medical providers across all programs for all operational and administrative issues.
- Work collaboratively to manage Accounts Receivable, Budget Planning, and revenue growth.
- Support and maintain new initiatives and development.
- Previous management experience in a clinical setting,
- 2-3 years’ experience in clinic operations healthcare environment; multi-site practice is an asset.
- Experience in EMR-Accuro, OHIP, WSIB and 3rd party billing.
- Proficient with MS Office and other software applications an asset.
- Ability to manage and sustain process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and advanced communication skills.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license with access to a reliable personal vehicle.
- Occasional travel required.
Please send your cover letter and resume as one attachment to email@example.com, indicating which location(s) you are applying to, along with your salary expectations.
MCI is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Please advise via email if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process.