Are you looking for Casual, Part Time or Full Time Shifts?
MCI operates exceptionally busy, conveniently located walk-in, family practice and urgent care clinics – known as MCI The Doctor’s Office – in Ontario and Alberta, and provides virtual care via our national platform MCI Connect.
For both newly licensed and established physicians, MCI offers potential opportunities to grow, relocate, transition or extend your practice by becoming part of the MCI network, including serving our corporate patients virtually or in your existing clinic.
- Connection to a leading Canadian healthcare brand
- Highly experienced, professional practice management team
- A clinic manager and excellent nurse support
- Professionally trained administrative staff
- Marketing support to build your practice
- Significantly reduced overhead
- Flexible scheduling
- Virtual care – telemedicine for your patients’ convenience
- Full EMR training with ACCURO
- Billing support and workshops to maximize your income
- Corporate, Occupational, Student and Traveler Health opportunities to diversify your income by serving our 500 business and institutional clients
- A full network of specialists and affiliate healthcare services for the benefit of your patients
- Cutting edge technology and decision support tools, such as the world’s most advance rare disease screening tool powered by artificial intelligence
- Sponsored Continuing Medical Education opportunities
- Income and research opportunities related to MCI’s clinical research organization
- Opportunities in the area of concierge medicine
Please contact us in complete confidence to discuss your needs.
Contact Martin Chicilo, Director of Physician Relations email@example.com