MCI The Doctor’s Office is one of Canada’s largest primary medical care groups, with 25 clinics conveniently located across Ontario and Alberta. MCI The Doctor’s Office allows more than one million patients to access a vast, multidisciplinary group of medical doctors, specialists, healthcare practitioners and therapists, and related services.
A career with MCI The Doctor’s Office is more than using your talent and experience to earn a living; it’s about choosing a workplace where you can truly make a difference. Enjoy the autonomy of leading a clinic supported by a management group that is one of the best in the business.
MCI The Doctor’s Office currently has an opportunity for Part Time and Full Time Receptionists at the following locations:
Woodbridge – 200 Windflower Gate, Unit 700 Vaughan
Morningside – 255 Morningside Avenue
Thornhill – 8 Green Lane, Unit 1-3
Main Exchange – 800 Steeles Ave. W, Suite 4A
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Receptionist is the first point of contact for all patients, staff, and the public. With excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail, the Receptionist provides support to patients, physicians, and the clinic team in a caring manner while maintaining confidentiality.
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the Receptionist duties will include:
- Manage the front desk/reception operations, acting as the first point of contact for patients, physicians, and clinical care team,
- Perform general administrative tasks, including answering and directing phone calls, email correspondence, faxing, filing, meeting minutes, mailings, and deliveries.
- Oversee and order office supplies, anticipate requirements, stock supply stations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical administration diploma from a post-secondary institution is an asset.
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ experience in an administrative assistant within a healthcare environment.
- Accuro EMR experience is an asset and use of technology efficient.
- Proven administrative experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Clinical Setting Background/Non-Hospital experience an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative model.
MCI Medical Clinics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Please advise via email if you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying to this role, please visit: https://mcimed.bamboohr.com/jobs/